27 January 2014

A very boring post with some awful photos.

I suppose it's time for another blog post.  I wish it was a "OMG WE HAD A BABY" blog post but it's not.  Instead it's a "look how horrible the chalkboard picture choices were this week" post.  There are some gems this week.

My personal favourites:
I have no explanation for this one.
"Mat take the picture so you can't see my chins. Should I smooth them down? Does that help?"
"I give up."

There were about 20 other photos and Mat was ready to kill me by the end of this photo shoot.  For his sanity and our relationship, I hope we don't have to do another one!

Not a lot else to report.  We finally have internet so I've been steadily catching up on TV shows on Netflix.  OH.. and I had my Masters graduation :) It was nice to finally get some recognition for all the hard work I've put in this past year (like that time I wrote a book).

Other than that, I've been doing a LOT of baking and cooking. My freezer is full of food so our little family doesn't starve when all we're doing is catching flying poos and feeding the tiny human.  And I've been doing a lot of walking, which has not resulted in labour but which has resulted in one very swollen ankle/foot.  Just one.

We made short ribs last night and Mat would like everyone to see his mise en place:
They were really yummy!

That is absolutely all I have to report.  We got a new vacuum cleaner so I'm off to do some cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment