05 January 2012

Interview

My interview was a success!  They're just checking my references and then offering me the job (as long as my references don't say anything terrible!).  Since I don't have to worry about the interview anymore, I can get to work on making things from pinterest!  Very exciting.  I already have one thing in the works.. it's similar to this, but I'm cutting the states out of an atlas, and putting them in frames.. mine will be way cuter than this one =)

choose-your-state-or-country-affordable.jpg

I'm going to a comedy club on State Street with Kelly Kiley tonight.. should be fun!  Cameron's going to tag along as well.  Also, making reubens for dinner tonight! YUM!


Quote of the day:

"We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets."
Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment