20 August 2013

MY DISSERTATION IS FINISHED!

THAT'S RIGHT PEOPLE. My dissertation is finished, bound, and ready to be turned in! FINALLY! I thought this day would never come :)
It's not a big deal really.. I just wrote a book. 

Okay fine, it's a HUGE deal and I'm SO excited about it!
I'm going to turn it in this afternoon :)

Not a lot else to report except that I have a real pregnant belly now.  It's kinda cute, but not so cute when I stare at my closet with exasperation every morning because I can't button a single pair of my jeans!  I bought a pair of maternity jeans but they're at the tailor until next week because they were about 4 inches too long.  So until then, I'm living in sundresses and leggings that suffocate my waist.

No cravings except still fried chicken.  I still want it all the time!  This week I mostly just want my bed because I have a cold and I feel awful.  I want to take so much Nyquil but someone in my tummy (ahem BABY) won't allow it.  So I'm sticking to orange juice and going to bed at 8 pm for a few days.


I'm having a bit of a crisis with the chalkboard.  The chalkboard part was coming off so I painted it with chalkboard paint.. but this week, when I tried to erase the chalkboard pens off the chalkboard, the paint came off too!  I think the answer is to just write with regular chalk but I need to repaint it again!  I'm going out to look for a new one today because it's getting to be quite labour intensive.  

Here's one more photo from this weekend.. I was crushing Mat's head with the umbrella because I'm selfish and was trying to keep myself as dry as possible.. oops :)

That's all I've got today!  Going to turn in my dissertation and enjoy doing no research, reading, proofreading, editing or referencing for the rest of the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment