29 December 2012

back to England!

I am safely back in the UK after two weeks in America!  I had a great time with my family, and loved getting to see Abby.  Of course the highlight was LOGAN!  I just can't get over how cute he is!  Katie, move to England so I can see him all the time.

I'm having a horrible time adjusting back to British time.  My flight was during the day so I stayed awake and got home around 1 am.  Tried to go to sleep.. no dice.  1 am is only 7 pm in America.  I was up until probably 4 am, then slept until noon yesterday.  Today, same thing! Up until 3-4 am then slept till 1130.  Tomorrow I'm going to force myself to get up at 9 am so I can get back on some semblance of a normal UK time schedule!

I'm going to do a massive grocery shop today.  Mat and I have about 2 things total in our fridge and one is ketchup so we'll starve if we don't go grocery shopping.

And of course, it's raining. Oh the joys of British life :)


Also, British people spell "pajamas" with a "y"..... pyjamas. Seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment