27 March 2013

Made it to America!

The perks of changing from British time to American time - it's not even 8 am yet and I've already eaten breakfast, worked out, showered, and am doing some research!  The downside is I'll be falling asleep by 9 pm tonight.

As you can probably tell, I made it safely back to America, the best country in the world - I know it's the best country in the world because I was told it's the best country in the world about 483935 times from the time I got off the plane in Chicago to when I flew home to Madison.  I never used to notice how much Americans love America but I see it now. They even played a video in the immigration line that shows rocket ships taking off at Cape Canaveral and American flags and Americans just loving America. Too funny!

No big plans for today.... except driving around and singing in the car :)  I've just finished my tea and will be hitting the road shortly to drive around aimlessly and belt out some tunes! Oh America, how I've missed you!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for being home!! Hope you have a relaxing visit :)

    ReplyDelete