22 January 2013

Cold.

I have to say after looking up the weather in Madison, I am glad I'm in London today!  SO COLD in America!  It's pretty chilly in London today too.. in the 30s.  Which would be fine weather except our boiler is broken.. womp womp womppppp.

That means no hot water AND no heating.  And it's not getting fixed until Friday!  Holy cold.

We've been having problems with the hot water for the past few weeks so I've perfected the art of the 30 second shower (we only got about 30-45 seconds of hot water before it turned stone cold).  I'm not sure I can bear it with absolutely no hot water though.  I'm going to try to boil a ton of water (stockpot full+kettle+every saucepan we have) and pour it in the bathtub for a bath instead of showering.  We'll see how that goes!

Busy busy rest of the week.  Work and meetings with supervisors at school and work and back to Dorking for Ollie's birthday.  Plus an essay, a dissertation, a book report, AND a case study to be working on.. plus weekly readings for class.  And I'm procrastinating the time away blogging.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment