14 January 2013

Snow in London!

Woke up to snow this morning! This never happens in London. It only lasted a few hours and it was just a tiny bit, then it all melted.. but it was pretty! Now it's raining...


I have a new favourite British saying.. in America, we say "I wouldn't touch that with a 10-foot pole!"
In England, they say "I wouldn't touch that with a barge pole!"
Barge pole. I just think it's so cute.

I was uncharacteristically organised today. I colour-coded all the articles I need to read for my dissertation and sorted them by subject. 
Now I just need to read them all....

We had a volleyball tournament and we kicked ass!  Won both matches (4 games).  
Notice the scoreboards...

The other teams scored a total of 11 points in two games of the match :) GO KING'S!

No comments:

Post a Comment