17 April 2013

Out and about in London

Welp I finally made it back to London after a few airport complications.  Still feeling pretty jet-lagged.  It's 10:40 pm here and I am wide awake.. doesn't bode well for sleeping tonight. And I need to sleep because I have a big presentation tomorrow (which I'm terrified about, by the way).

Anywho, the sun was shining today so I decided to take the scenic walk from Holborn to Waterloo after my interview this afternoon.  And I snapped some photos along the way!

Right outside Holborn Station.  It's not really a picture of anything. I was just eating a sandwich outside so I took a picture :)

King's Library on Chancery Lane. So pretty!  I was planning on going in to do some work but the weather was so nice I went for a walk instead.

My absolute favourite building in London, The Royal Courts of Justice.  It's impossible to get a picture of the whole thing but it's just so pretty.  Also, you can see the barricades were still up from Margaret Thatcher's funeral.

Royal Courts of Justice again.  These pictures just don't show how pretty it actually is! Google it. Everyone google better pictures of it.

I swear this is new because I've never seen it before.  Looks pretty fancy! The Brits know how to spruce up a public toilet!

Classic London Eye/Big Ben picture.  With the sunshine!

Flags flew at half-staff today for Margaret Thatcher's funeral.  I've never seen the British flag at half staff before today.

That's all. I'm going to practice my presentation to my empty living room now! Hopefully that will make it easier to say it in front of the scary panel of academics tomorrow :/

No comments:

Post a Comment