10 November 2011

Awful day.

Today was awful, from start to finish.

First, I woke up at 8:04.  My head teacher picks me up at 8.  I couldn't call her because her cell phone is dead.  So I got ready in 5 minutes and ran down the street just as she was pulling away (good thing she saw me!).  It was downhill from there.  I lost my memory stick (with all my planning on it), and spent an hour looking for it this morning.  Found it in the bottom of my school bag.  I had a crap lunch (Ramen noodles in the microwave) because I didn't have time to pack on this morning.  Then, this afternoon, I was teaching ICT and I look up and there are 20 prospective parents watching me!  It was Open Day today, so the parents were just going in and out of the classrooms.  They stood there for almost my whole lesson!  That's not distracting for the children at all, having 20 strangers watching them on the carpet.  How annoying.  I spent hours after school planning for my 4-hour observation tomorrow (which is not exciting at all) AND, to top it all off, I'm sick.  Can't breathe, can't sleep.

And that's the end of my crabby post.

No comments:

Post a Comment