14 November 2011

... monday

My observation last week was a success!  He said he thought I was coasting through my placement because I'm capable of much more than I'm actually doing.. so that's good?

Another Monday over.  Nothing exciting happened, really.  I had planning this morning, so I didn't have to go to church assembly (once a month the whole school walks over to the church for assembly, basically a mini service).  I taught this afternoon and it went really well.  I don't know what got into the class, but they changed back into their school clothes after PE in absolute silence. So odd! I start full-time teaching this week, so that's going to be nice and stressful.  I'm not too worried about it though.

I spent the weekend in London.  I dragged Mat shopping on Oxford Street on Saturday.  We spent 4 hours going in and out of H&M, Top Shop, and a million other stores and he didn't even complain once, bless him.  He might be a keeper.  Then Kate and Megan came up on Saturday night and we all went out.  Pretty uneventful evening.  Sunday I was forced to watch the Grand Prix, and then came back to Dorking to do all my homework.

I've started applying to grad schools in London.  I feel like if I'm going to pack up and move across the world, I might as well do it when I'm young!  So we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment