30 August 2012

My British home

If you've been saying to yourself "Goodness I wish Allie would post pictures of her flat in England," today is your lucky day!  I was out wandering around today and took a few pictures of my street!  My street and the few streets around us are very quiet.  It's a couple minutes walk to the little shops and markets, and about a half-mile walk to the grocery store and the larger department stores.

I found the library today and applied for a library card! 

So old and pretty.

Here's my street!  I live near the end (past that red car).

Houses across the street

My flat :)  The England flag is not my apartment.. it's the downstairs neighbor's.

Third from the end of the street.

The inside of my house is not done enough for me to take pictures yet.. I'll need a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment