10 December 2011

Back to dying.

I spoke too soon.  A little while after my last post, I got a puffy, red, itchy, hot face, probably from the penicillin.  I must have developed a penicillin allergy in the last few years?  So now I can't take that, and my throat is still disgusting, and I have a hot face to go along with it.  I just can't catch a break this weekend!

I do have to say that Mat has been an absolute angel.  I would've killed me by now if I was him.  He went to the grocery store at 4 in the morning to buy me medicine the other night, he made me chicken noodle soup, he took me to the doctor, he put up with my crying.  Seriously. Angel.  I think he's a keeper! :)

1 comment:

  1. THAT SUCKS. I hope you feel better!! I would have jumped out the window by now. Matt IS a keeper, I would never have gone to the store at 4 am for you...just kidding!! :)

    ReplyDelete