10 December 2011

Dyinggggg

I'm pretty confident I'm dying.  Okay not really.  But I'm really sick.

It started on Wednesday night.  All the boys were back in our house, and 2 of the 3 were vomiting a lot.  I mean, a lot.  So of course, I wake up in the middle of the night Wednesday and vomit.  I call my head teacher in the morning to tell her I'm not coming to school.  Then I realize my throat kind of hurts too.  Little did I know that that little sore throat would turn into the worst sore throat of my life.  I've been miserable since Thursday.  I can't swallow, I can't sleep, I cry a little every time I take a drink of water.  I can't eat.  I'm pretty confident it's tonsilitis (they apparently don't get strep here?).

I'm going to attempt to go to a doctor today, but I'm in London and my passport is at home in Dorking, so I'm not sure they'll take me.  If not, I guess I'll have to go back to Dorking and try to find a walk-in centre there (but I don't think there are any).  The only thing that's helped at all is ibuprofen with codeine (which you can buy over the counter).  And that's just minor relief.  I still feel like someone took a cheese grater to my throat.

Hopefully the doctor works out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment