02 December 2011

Much better day!

Today was SO much better than the rest of this week has been!  Tony came this morning for my observation and it went really well.  He then informed me that he's seen so much improvement over the last few weeks that he doesn't need to come next week.. so today was my final observation!  SO EXCITING!  Also, a little girl's mum this morning told me that I'm her daughter's favourite teacher and she talks about me all the time.  So nice to hear after such a rough week! =)

I got to leave school right after today, and I came to London.  I managed to find my way from Dorking to Mat's flat (in Hackney) all by myself on a Friday afternoon!  My trip was a train from Dorking to Waterloo, then the tube from Waterloo to Bank, change at Bank and go to Bethnal Green, then a bus from the station to Mat's flat.  So complicated.  Now Mat's making dinner for me.  Today is shaping up to be a good day!

2 comments: