23 September 2012

Lazy days..

This is how our Sunday has been...



He lives such a difficult life :)

The weather's been dreadful today.. it's cold and rainy and dark.  It's been hard finding the motivation to do anything at all!  The Singapore Grand Prix was on, so Mat managed to stay awake for that.  We also rearranged our bedroom.  It looks much better I think!

We've also been cooking up a storm lately.  We made Momma Keys' Orzo with Asiago Cheese and Caramelized Onions last night.  Tonight we're making Beef Tenderloin Steaks with Smokey Bacon Bourbon Sauce.. should be yummy!  I also made chocolate chip cookies yesterday. They're magical.

I've also been reading.. and reading.. and reading! 

Here's my new friend Amanda and I in the photobooth at the Freshers Fair.  We were reliving the glory of our undergrad freshmen days :)


No comments:

Post a Comment