28 September 2012

September 28

It's been a realllllly busy week this week!  I've hardly been home at all so I haven't had time to write in my blog.

Wednesday - I had my first full day of lectures at school.  11 am to 730 pm.  It was a really long day. Really long.  Afterwards I went to meet Amanda at a bar and we drank a lot of wine.

Thursday - Amanda and I went to lunch at Canteen, then spent the day in Oxford Circus doing some shopping.  We went in a million stores and didn't buy a single thing all day!  We were exhausted by 5 o'clock.  We met Mat in Covent Garden and had drinks at Jamie's Union Jacks pop-up.  Then we went home.

This morning I had an interview for a nanny agency.  I just had to go in and fill out some paperwork and things.  Now I have to wait until I get a National Insurance Number before I can get a CRB check to actually start working.  Annoying.

I've taken about 4 pictures this week, and none of them are that great... but here they are!
Ship on top of the Hayward Gallery.  I don't exactly know who gets to stay in it, but they have dinners there and Mat's restaurant does the food for the dinners.  And people get to spend the night up there.  I want to do it!

Skatepark on the Southbank.  The skateboarders are usually pretty good, and it's legal to do graffiti there (obviously).

Here's a guy doing some graffiti.

Hanna and her friend Brianna are visiting from Dublin this weekend, so we did a quick tour of all the big London sights today (Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, etc.).  Now we're exhausted so they're napping and I'm blogging!

We're going to meet Mat later and walk around Trafalgar Square and maybe have a few adult beverages.  That's all for today! I'll try to take more pictures this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment