12 September 2012

Un-exciting.

Not much to report today.  I have an interview with a nanny agency tomorrow in Putney.  Fingers crossed!

Mat's off to southern France tomorrow to go wine tasting for two days.  I'm not invited because it's "for work"..... okay fine it really is for work but I'm insanely jealous.  Also not sure what I'm going to do with myself for 2 whole days!  Believe it or not, Mat is my only friend in London.  Hopefully that will change when school starts.

Last night I met Mat and another guy he works with named Eric for drinks at Canteen.  Then, Mat and I ate at Wahaca in Covent Garden.  The food was magical, of course!

Tostada at Wahaca.

RFH, Canteen and the London Eye.


Today I opened a bank account at Barclay's and did a little bit of exploring in Covent Garden.  Then I did mass amounts of laundry.  Our washing machine doesn't dry so when I was my sheets/duvet cover and it rains outside, it becomes quite a task trying to figure out where to hang them to dry!  I currently have a duvet cover draped on over the sofa and sheets hung over the kitchen table/chairs.  Looks like I was trying to make a fort in the kitchen :)

That's about it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment