20 October 2012

Short and sweet

This will be short and sweet, but I promise a longer update (with pictures) this week!

Mat and I went to Greenwich yesterday and did all the Greenwich stuff (Royal Observatory, Prime Meridian line, Cutty Sark, etc.).  We took a boat from the London Eye Pier to Greenwich Pier.  The weather was really dreary, but the rain held off until the way home.  Still a pretty view of London from the boat on the Thames!

Last night we went back to Dorking to meet up with Mat's friends for dinner/drinks.  I accidentally drank a bit too much (oops!) so I'm not feeling so hot today.  Also, I have a black eye?  Mat says I "fell on his elbow".. a likely story! :)

We had our first volleyball game today!  It was just a friendly match against Imperial College.  I managed to legitimately pull my quad so I only played the first hour or so.  It's just so painful!  And it doesn't help that every tube station has 375430 staircases.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment