15 September 2011

I need it to be the weekend.

Such an eventful day today!  Jenny and I met with my EA supervisor to talk about the logistics of observations and stuff.  I'm much clearer on what I'm supposed to be doing and how much I need to send him.  He was much more laid back this time than he was in our first meeting, so that was a relief!  Then, right after that, I did a circle time with the children.  We shared some toys and then passed around a smile (they love that).  After lunch, I taught my lesson.  It went pretty well.  It was such a short amount of time, but the children did well!  After school, Jenny and I planned out everything I'm going to teach between now and half-term, so that was nice and stressful.  Then, when I got home, I lost my voice, which is great considering I have to teach almost all morning tomorrow.  Hopefully a good night's sleep will help!  In case it doesn't, I bought a pharmacy of cold medicine to make it through tomorrow.

Aminah, my little sister from BBBS, messaged me today from her mom's facebook to tell me that she really misses me.  Definitely made my day!  She says she's on a waiting list for a new big sister, so hopefully that works out!  So sad I won't be able to go back to Winona long enough to keep the match going.  I also got to skype Momma Keys tonight.  All in all, a pretty good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment