04 October 2011

Case of the Tuesdays

I just really think Tuesdays are the hardest days of the week.  There's nothing to look forward to, because there's still 4 more days until the weekend, and Mondays are always exhausting, so then Tuesdays are double exhausting.  Doesn't help that I was up sniffling all night last night.

I had Subway for dinner last night, because we have one in Dorking.  Not impressed.  They don't have flatbread, and the menu is about half the size of an American Subway menu.  I got what I usually get (except on bread instead of flatbread) and it just didn't taste the same. Very disappointing!  We also tried Dominos here last week.. not impressed with that either.  If America is better than England at one thing, it's definitely fast food!  =)

Not much exciting happened today.  I taught history and outdoor classroom today.  Definitely don't like outdoor classroom.  It's a good concept, but it's so much harder to manage a class outside than it is in the classroom.  Classroom management does get easier with practice though.

I was at school until almost 6 today.  I got my lessons planned for tomorrow, so that was good.  My supervisor comes to observe me on Thursday, so no pressure!  I actually need to go plan that lesson now.

If you haven't listened to this, do it. It's the best thing I've ever heard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAHyGbOXoF4

No comments:

Post a Comment